This is a package of bars. It might be looking weird, but it's bar day. I ate bars.
So, what do you know? I like bars. They're my favorite. Hmmmmmmm. Yummy in my tummy. I like them a lot. I definitely know what I like. Apple bars are my favorite. It's a box of bars. So....what do you know about a box of bars? They're my favorite!
Right now I'm just sitting around, but earlier I ate one.
iblkufjckcjcghkijfhfjkdijujyguyjhniovgpgj.;gkvhj'ggbtgg'gfhdcgcbxnmxkgjhfgghffagagcgfxvxgsgarqr4agst7ub7755tgffhuudduuyuyussskhfkhkjutkhopjpjpyyokojfcbvnklg;kgokfkkfgkmbm k,,kfffhfifhhfhjgjgijettryeuopgjhgpfkfn9vhfhjfdjvchhkgjvbnchbdgggsfvddcvxghsvdgsfsgsgsfvfvdxjgsgws,fasacagchsvsggscvbhcbncnmnxcb,,fgzfzaagffvvhyychtydtyufyrtrytryftrttrt7ft7frrfffffuryyyuuiuijfjrohruyriohuytyhfjhygdihuiryrietyu5irthothjlgkjfkurirjfkfjeifuuffhhnru8ur4udjdifieduriew8iie0eo9orruu
I enjoyed making all of those letters. My mommy typed the rest for me. She does most of my typing.

Hello Destany,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I like bars too. I have a bar nearly every day for my morning snack at work. I get the big box at Costco and it has apple, strawberry and blueberry , mmmmmm. I will think about you when I have my bar tomorrow.
Love,
Aunt Maggie