Monday, May 16, 2011

Rabbits who are small, rabbits who are great!

 

This rabbit is three weeks old.  It's new!  I know that I haven't typed in a long time!  I was busy. 

I like this rabbit because it's plain white.  It has red eyes, but they look black in the picture.

We got it from Lucas' grey bunny, who had babies, and there are six of them.  You can ask to buy one of them if you would like! 

The grey rabbit mated with my rabbit.  It's a brown one which is a foot long.  It's fun to play with 'cause it's tame.  It lives in our backyard, wild and free. 

Brooklyn likes the rabbits because they're fun to play with. 

It's like a farm at our house.  We have 6 chickens, 6 baby rabbits plus three grown-up rabbits, and 6 fish.

(dictated by Destany, typed by Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment